Before you delve into SEO, digital marketing and social media management, your small business needs a house on the Internet. Your website is an integral part of your online foundation. Here at 3C Digital we have many years of experience in setting up a WordPress website for small business.
Why choose WordPress?
WordPress has been around for a long time. In terms of SEO options and digital marketing integration, it is up there as the best one around. It is easy to use as well even if you’re not familiar with the system. The fact that it’s been around for a long time means it’s more stable. It has less bugs and more plugins that cater to your small business needs. There are a lot of out-of-the-box themes that will suit your budget. No more websites that cost thousands and thousand of dollars.
Check it’s all good
Aside from the contemporary design, there are several things you need to check with your site.
- Is it easy to navigate?
- What’s your CTA and is it easy to see?
- Are your contact details easy to find?
- Do you have a blog?
- Is there a lot of white space?
- Do you own your own domain and hosting?
What we do for your small business
We will sit down with you to get as much information as possible on what you want to achieve with your website. The design will then be based around achieving that major goal.
- Do you want visitor to give you a call?
- Or do you want them to buy from your site?
- Do you want to inform them about what you do?
- What is your main Call-to-Action?
We audit your creative assets and make sure that you have everything you need for a professional-looking website.
So much more than website setup
Our services for website creation doesn’t just include the setup. Below is a summary of what we can do for you:
- WordPress website setup and design
- Audit of creative assets (logos, stockphotos, bespoke photos, profile photo, team photo etc)
- Professional photography that you can use on the site
- SSL integration
- SEO set up
- Content writing
- Workshop on how to use your website
- Social media channels integration