We’ve been brewing something awesome here at 3C Digital. Introducing, the Small Business Digital Marketing portal! This new platform was born because of you — small business owners. We listened to your needs. We heard your questions and concerns. And we did something about it. In this post, we help you get to know the Small Business Digital Marketing portal.
Who is it for?
The Small Business Digital Marketing portal is for small business owners who:
- want to learn about digital marketing
- want to do digital marketing but find it confusing
- don’t have a big budget for digital marketing
- want access to digital marketing experts minus the giant cost
- want to be updated with changes and how it affects them
- have questions about digital marketing but don’t know who to ask
- want to have access to tutorials on topics they want to learn.
What do I get out of it?
Some of the things we offer in the portal include:
- Super-easy-to-understand video tutorials on various digital marketing and social media topics
- Downloadable eBooks with checklists and templates that you get to keep
- New tutorials each month
- Learning about the ‘whys’ (because it helps if you know why you need it before you do it)
- Access to 3C Digital’s expertise
- Bespoke packages that are small business-friendly
- Regular updates on digital marketing and social media changes (and how it affects you)
- Webinars from experts
- And so much more!
Can I afford it?
Of course you can! It’s like half the price of your everyday coffee! We made it that way because we really do want to help the small business owners who can’t afford the agency fees. The Small Business Digital Marketing portal was created with you guys in mind. We’ve met so many small business owners with the same concerns. We understand we can’t cater to all these businesses, that’s why we made the portal. It’s here to help YOU!
Ready for it? Check out our brand new site for more details!
Brenda Gaddi is a serial entrepreneur. “Give it a go” is her motto for life. She started 3C Digital to give small business owners like herself the chance to harness the power of social media in growing their business. So far, so good…