Here are 3C Digital, we want to make Digital Marketing for small businesses as easy and painless as possible. We understand that your time is precious and you need to be focusing on growing your small business. So each week, we write content that we think would be of use to you. Our most popular contents here are all about digital marketing and the tools we use. To make it even easier for you guys, in this post we give you the top information you will need to know about digital marketing.
We’ve been brewing something awesome here at 3C Digital. Introducing, the Small Business Digital Marketing portal! This new platform was born because of you — small business owners. We listened to your needs. We heard your questions and concerns. And we did something about it. In this post, we help you get to know the Small Business Digital Marketing portal.
Small businesses are finding it hard to find support for their digital marketing efforts. For one, agencies are too expensive for them as most target bigger brands. It’s also too expensive to hire someone full time to focus on digital marketing and social media growth. If they try to do it themselves, the learning curve is so steep it’s hard to make heads or tails of the whole thing. In this post, we will show you three ways how you as a small business can tackle the digital marketing hurdle.
When you hear the word ‘agency’ the first thing that you might think is ‘it’s too expensive for my small business’. Fair enough, the word does sound like something only the big businesses can afford. But in today’s confusing social media and digital marketing landscape, you may not have a choice but to seek the help of one. In this post, we will list some common reasons why you would hire a digital marketing and social media agency. And some suggestions on what to do if you want to DIY it.
There are many things you can do for your small business’ digital marketing and social media efforts. But where do you begin? Words like SEO, analytics and lead generation can be overwhelming, so our suggestion is to have a starting point. In this post, we will discuss three things you can look into right now to get your online marketing campaigns started.
You created an ad, set the audience, placed your budget limit and confirmed it. Minutes later, you get a reply from Facebook that your ad was rejected. You are shocked, don’t know what to do and have no idea why Facebook didn’t like it. You are not alone. We’ve all been there. With everything that Facebook went through this year, don’t be surprised if even more changes are coming. In this post, we will tell you three of the most common reasons why your Facebook ad was rejected.
Small business owners know they should be on Facebook. Aside from engaging with their customers on the popular social media platform, small businesses also need to follow other Facebook pages. But what about when you start advertising on Facebook? What are the rules when doing it? Is it worth doing? How easy is it to do? In this post, we will discuss three things you need to remember when using Facebook advertising.
What does it mean to get your small business verified on Facebook? Let’s give you a really good example. If you look at Chris Hemsworth’s Facebook page by searching for ‘Chris Hemsworth’ on the Facebook search bar (go ahead, it’s as good an excuse as any), you’ll see that the top one has a blue tick but the others don’t. The blue tick signifies that the first page is indeed the God of Thunder himself.
Is your small business a “visual” kind of business? If so, then Instagram is the social-media platform for you. With nine million monthly active users (and that’s in Australia alone), it is the fastest growing social-media platform today and one of the best places to showcase your brand. Here are some top tips on how to use Instagram for your small business.
Do you want to know how to deal with bad reviews online? Nowadays, reviews are quick and easy to make — and has several avenues, too. Bad reviews are also harsher as people tend to feel braver behind the keyword. So how do you deal with it? In this post, we tell you the top three ways to deal with bad reviews.
If you are thinking of doing some Facebook advertising for your small business but not sure what to do, we have some awesome tips for you. We know it can be daunting to navigate that side of Facebook no matter how “easy” it all seems. No matter how many people say they’ve sworn off Facebook, it’s still one of the strongest social media platforms around. Especially now that Facebook has launched advertising on Instagram Stories. But before you start with your advertising plan, it’s good to know more about the whole process.
3C Digital is dedicated to helping small businesses play relevant, useful and influential roles in people’s lives. We create marketing strategies for small businesses based on over 30 years of combined experience.
We are a one-stop-shop for your small business. Not only that, we can also create packages to suit your specific needs and budget. We understand that each small business has different targets. Once we know what you want, we will design a package just for you.
Marketing for us means both online and offline. We cover all our bases!
What we can do
- Health check – We assess if your site is healthy by checking its copy, SEO, readability, and design. Leave it with us! We will ensure your site has the necessary tools to be user-friendly for your customers.
- Strategy – Our package includes creating a sustainable and long-term online strategy for your business. This strategy will be updated regularly to match the constantly changing times.
- Marketing – We can create online and offline marketing materials for your small business. Online materials include Facebook and Google ads while offline materials include brochures, flyers, posters and more.
- Community management – 3C Digital will teach you how to cultivate a loyal and engaged online community. We will help you manage your social media sites and ensure there is interaction with your audience.
- Growing your community – Want to know effective ways to build and maintain a thriving community on social media? We can show you how! We will help you find and engage your bullseye audience. It isn’t about the size of your followers these days. Engagement is key to your social media channels using various strategies we will implement.
- Client Workshops – Want to learn how to do it yourself? 3C Digital also runs workshops for your team! The workshop will be designed to answer your burning questions. We can tailor a two-hour session that is focused on everything you need to learn.